Memory Care, Retreat (Respite) Care & Temporary Stays
Golden Living Point Loma offers a respite (retreat) program for seniors who need assisted living services on a short-term basis. This program allows residents to enjoy comfort and amenities of our facility while they recover from illness or surgery after hospital or rehab discharge. Please discuss with admissions for more details.
- 24/7 personal care.
- Licensed by the State of California
- Nurse on site
- Medications strictly monitored
- Dietician on call
- Daily health and wellness programs
- Daily recreational activities
- Programs created by the personal nurse to a former president
- Frequent visits and consultation with leading local doctors and health experts
- Scheduled visits from non-profit groups for the residents.
- Rooms cleaned on a daily basis
- All service available to residents (medications, incontinent care, feeding, bathing, etc).
Access to Healthcare
At Golden Living Point Loma, we make access to healthcare easy. We also work closely with home-health agencies who provide healthcare in the comfort and privacy of the residents own room.
- In-house Doctor visits
- In house pharmacy services
- Medication management
- Licensed Nurse (LVN) on staff
- Doctor’s appointments by concierge
- Transportation to doctor’s appointments
Meals are important not only for good nourishment and health, but also for socialization. We strive for great food in an elegant dining setting. Our experienced chefs design menus that reflect quality, nutrition, variety and presentation.
Special dietary needs like low-sodium; low-fat, and diabetic are easily accommodated. Our food service staff also provides tray services as needed.
Nutritious snacks and beverages are available seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
Your life is important to us, so we provide comfort, compassion and dignity for all of your end-of-life care needs. Special dietary needs like low-sodium; low-fat, and diabetic are easily accommodated. Our food service staff also provides tray services as needed.